With just less than a week to go before the 2018 Durban July, celebrities are gearing up for one of the country's biggest horse-racing extravaganzas, taking place at eThekwini's Greyville Racecourse. More than just a horse race, the annual Durban July is marked as one of the highly-anticipated events on the entertainment calendar.
Speaking to Daily Sun, Khanyi Mbau revealed that her outfit will undoubtedly make her stand out - as this year's theme is "It's is time".
"The aim is to stand out and lead by time. My dress will definitely have all those elements," she added.
Decades ago the theme was described in just a few words. At some stage this developed into a short description of what was expected. Nowadays it has grown into a rather elaborate poetic description for inspiration for fashionistas, fashion designers, hospitality providers and racegoers.
Join us at this year’s Vodacom Durban July and enjoy first class VIP hospitality at our luxury finish line marquee. Our VIP Finish Line Style Lounge Hospitality packages include;
- Glass fronted, upper deck VIP luxury marquee
(air-conditioned, floored and carpeted)
- Raised private viewing platform adjacent to the track (50 metres from the finish line)
- Entrance tickets into racecourse
- Parking on the golf course (1:2)
- Mouth-watering 3 course buffet
- Delectable evening meal
- Plasma screens
- Full complimentary bar
- Private tote facilities
- Private toilet facilities
- Hospitality marquee accreditation
- Secure and fully staffed facility
- First class hostesses
- Live entertainment
- Executive masseuses