The 21st edition of the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz celebrates vistas of diversity with an all-star line-up that explores various musical traditions from across the world.The festival will kick off with a one night only set of performances by iconic headliners. Performers will come together to honor the memory of Hugh Masekela (SA) on the Dinaledi Stage.
Grammy award-winning vocalist Cassandra Wilson and accomplished saxophonist David Sanborn lead an impressive cast of artists, which includes:
- Amina Figarova
- Ayanda Sikade
- Azar Lawrence
- Banda Kanana
- Bokani Dyer
- Brian Culbertson
- Carl Fredrik Orrje
- Femi Koya
- Joey DeFrancesco
- Kengo Nakamura
- Oliver Mtukudzi
- Paul Hanmer
- Reginald Veal (The Wonderful World of Louis Armstrong All Star Band)
- Roderick Paulin (The Wonderful World of Louis Armstrong All Star Band)
- Sthe Bhengu (The Horn Summit)
- Sydney Mavundla (The Horn Summit)
- Thandi Ntuli
- The Horn Summit
- The WonderfulWorl of Louis Armstrong Tribute All Star Band
- Tlale Makhene
- Tshepo Tsotetsi (The Horn Summit)
- Wycliffe Gordon (The Wonderful World of Louis Armstrong All Star Band)
- And many more
The three-day spectacle will feature four stages - Dinaledi, Diphala, Conga and Mbira - where the artists will showcase their talents.
These diverse performers are considered to be dynamic. So, come feast your ears and enjoy this amazing time with your friends and listen to the greatest music, to unwind and to enjoy the whole experience. This journey deserves a spectacular celebration. The question is, are you joining us for VIP hospitality over the Jazz festival weekend?
Phone 010 592 0963 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to book your VIP hospitality tickets for for this year’s Standard Bank Joy of Jazz 2018.
Click here to view VIP hospitality package options for this year's event.